Peel International Languages Registration Application Process
Please note that in order to apply for a Peel International Languages class using School-Day, users do not link/add a Student in School-Day through the Add a Student link, Electronic Authentication or Secure-Match key. You will therefore not require a Secure-Match Key or be able to add your student via electronic authentication. Registration for Elementary classes is open from May 27, 2022 to March 4, 2023, inclusive. Registration for Secondary classes is open from May 27, 2022 to October 14, 2022, inclusive. To register for any Peel International Languages classes online:
Please go to to the Peel International Languages registration page which can be found by clicking this link.
Click the "Click here to REGISTER for International Languages courses for 2022-2023" text link:
Select your Language, Grade and School, and click Register.
- Please note, if your school is not named on the Select School dropdown list, this means that the course you are looking for is not offered at that school.
- School-Day does not have any information about classes or locations. For more information on classes and locations, please visit the Peel Interntional Lanuages Home Page.
Sign into an existing School-Day account, or create a new one. You must have a School-Day account to register for Peel International Languages.
If you already have a School-Day account, click Click Here to Sign In.
If you do not already have a School-Day account, create one by filling in all of the required fields on this page and click Create Account.
- Please make sure that you use an email address that you have access to, and which you can check regularly. Using a valid email address is very important, as Peel will send information to this email account later on. Please make sure you remember your email address and password for future use.
Once you sign into or create your School-Day account, you will see the Registration box at the top of your screen.
If you are registering an existing student linked to your account, select them by clicking on their name, and then click Register.
If your student is not listed, select New Student, then click on Register. Enter the first and last name of the student and click Continue.
Fill in all applicable fields including Student information, Guardian, and Emergency Contact Information, and any medical conditions your child may have.
- If your child is currently enrolled in the Peel International Languages Program, select Peel Student from the Student Type drop-down and enter in their 6 digit Peel Student Number.
- If they are enrolling for the first time and do not regularly attend a Peel school, select Non-Peel Student, and enter in their 9 digit Ontario Education Number (OEN) which can be found at the top of any report card.
- If your child will be enrolling into Kindergarten and they do not have a Student Number, select Non-Peel Student and click on the box by Kindergarten Application.
- Please note that Student and OEN numbers are not available from School-Day. If you need help obtaining this information, please contact your school office.
Once you have completed all the applicable fields, click Submit.
- You can save your form in progress at any time by clicking on the Save button at the bottom of the registration form. You will be able to access the saved form in progress by clicking on the Registration Box at the top of the screen for the form in progress.
To complete your application, you must make your payment online. If your application is not accepted, you will be refunded your class fee minus a $2.50 fee. Please note that applications will not be reviewed by Peel prior to payment being made.
Click Pay Now to proceed with your registration.
You will be taken to your Shopping Cart to pay for the class. Review your information and click Checkout.
You may be redirected at this time to complete your account profile if you have not already done so. If you are redirected, fill in all mandatory fields and include at least one contact phone number, then click on Update on the bottom left hand side of the screen. You will be taken back to your Cart, where you can now click on Checkout once again.
On the next screen, enter in all credit or debit card information to process your payment.
Once your payment has been received, your application will be pending approval. You will be notified via email when your application has been reviewed and approved, or not approved, by the Peel Administrator. Creation of classes is an ongoing process from September to March and only when there is space for your child(ren) will the registration(s) be confirmed. Please do not contact School-Day regarding the status of your application or refund. Only the Peel Administrator can provide you with this information, or provide you with a refund where applicable. For Peel School contact information, please click here to find your school, or contact Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need would like to apply to another class for another student, you may do so with any existing account by following these same steps. You do not need to create a separate account for multiple applications.
If you require technical, and not administrative assistance after reviewing this user guide, please contact us by:
- Submitting a support ticket by clicking on the support icon found at the top right-hand corner of any School-Day page.
- By email at email@example.com
- By phone at 1.855.253.1731. Please leave us a voicemail and include your email address in order to have a support ticket opened on your behalf.