We’re here to help!
Our Support Team is here to assist you! If you have questions about how to use our System or you encounter a technical problem, please contact us for assistance.
- Submit a ticket from within the School-Day Application.
- Send a detailed outline of your problem to email@example.com
- Call our Support Desk at 1.855.253.1731 for 24/7 bilingual assistance
Happy holidays from all of us at School-Day!
It is our pleasure this Holiday Season to extend to you our warmest greetings and best wishes for a Happy Holiday and a prosperous New Year!
School-Day Office Hours
With the holiday season approaching, we wish to inform you that our School-Day offices will be closed December 23 – January 1 inclusively. Users requiring assistance during this time are requested to log a ticket, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 1.855.253.1731. One of our service representatives will be happy to assist.
We thank you for your support throughout the year and look forward to serving you in 2020!
Welcome back to a new school year! We hope you had a great summer!
We’re so excited to let you know that we have articles in our knowledgebase to assist Parents at the start of the school year. To access the articles, please click on the links provided.
- Creating a School-Day Account
- Adding a Student Using Secure Match Key
- Adding a Student Using Electronic Authentication
- Logging into School-Day from your School Website
- Logging into School-Day from the School-Day Website
- Resetting a Lost Password
- How to Join a School
- How to Leave a School
- Submitting a Support Ticket
If you have questions about how to use our System or you encounter a technical problem, please contact us for assistance. We’re here to help!
- Find answers to your questions in our Knowledgebase on our Support page
- Submit a ticket using School-Day’s integrated web form
- Email us at email@example.com
- Contact our Support Desk at 1.855.253.1731 for 24/7 bilingual assistance
Thank you for using School-Day!
Introducing School-Day’s Parent Mobile Website
We’re working on a new mobile website for our Parent users! The new design is optimized for smaller screens and will make navigation on mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets faster, and easier.
With this first release, Parents can use their mobile device to view Announcements using our mobile website prototype. The prototype also includes a preview of features we plan to release over the coming months. Features will be added gradually over the remainder of this school year, building to a full release at the start of the next school year.
For more information about School-Day’s new Parent mobile website, click on the link provided.